Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to reality

Yup, 2009 is here, happy new year and all that.

Must admit that this new years eve felt a little awkward and I wasn't really looking forward to going back to work; but now I'm here, after a couple of weeks off doing nothing but blowing off some steam.

So, now it's back to everyday life, resuming projects etc. PowerCell is closing up to a first official release; I'm currently modeling some levels for it so we get some content which makes the game worthy of release, it's really the only thing missing - more content.

Another game that's in development, slowly but surely; is "Minigolf 3D" - there's a blog here about it, maintained by the main dev.

I'll also resume the 2D game pretty soon, I do have a couple of guys that depend on me on that one after all.

That's about it, really, I've also embraced the fact recently that I am a gamer, and there's nothing wrong about that; I'll post some more thought on that in the future - I even have another project planned regarding the topic of gaming that I have "scheduled" for this summer; we'll see how that turns out.

No comments: