Friday, March 20, 2009

Play! Concert in Stockholm 2009

Brrr, cold. I just came home from Stockholm, it's 1 AM, and I'm freezing my buttocks off.

I attended this years Play! concert in Stockholm Globe Arena (Annexet), I also invited a friend which I hadn't met since university a couple years back; we had a good time (atleast I did) and when the music from Oblivion, Zelda and Castlevania, in particular, was playing, I got chills. However it wasn't really what I expected and the fact that they had decided for some reason to play Guild Wars music at the end was kind of a let down, they did however manage to redeem it with an encore, which was a nice rendition of the Sephiroth theme.

All in all, a decent concert.

Took some shots with my iphone, mostly blurred crap, but I got atleast a couple that aren't all too bad, which I've posted here. It should be public and viewable by anyone.

No comments: